A Corporate Website with Professional Tools to Expand your Business for Just $1000?
If you have a business, you should have a website. Period. No question. Without a doubt. To marketing your business, a website is a key component. It’s the face of your product and often one of the reasons a potential client decides to do business with you. The idea is to have a presence on the web so that customers, potential employees, business partners and perhaps even investors can quickly and easily find out more about your business and the products or services you have to offer.
It’s not enough that you just have a simple web page. You must have a professional-looking site if you want to be taken seriously. Since many consumers now search for information online prior to making a purchase, your site may be the first chance you have at making a good impression on a potential buyer. If your site looks like it was designed by monkeys, your chance at making a good first impression will be lost.
Now, ask yourself: “Am I giving my business the best face it deserves?” If not, it’s time for changes.
Our “corporate” website package is a complete website with professional tools for an excellent price.
What does the “Corporate Web” package Includes?
- FREE Domain Name for 1 Year* (www.yourcompany.com)
- FREE Website Hosting for 1 Year* (100 GB Storage & Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth)
- 5-10 Content Pages + CMS (Content Management System) that allows your employees to Update Content easily — No technical skills required.
- Custom HTML/CSS Website Design following your Company Image
- A Custom Homepage Slider with up to 5 Pictures
- A Photo Gallery with up to 20 photos
- A Products Catalog (PDF Catalog Only – No Cart) -**Customer needs to provide file ready to upload.
- A Contact Form to receive E-mails
- Newsletter Sign-Up Form (To invite users to register to receive news, offers and coupons by e-mail)
- Unlimited FREE Email Addresses like: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc…
- Mobile Friendly Site Design (responsive web design for most mobile devices)
- FREE Search Engine Submission to GOOGLE, YAHOO and BING
For Just $1,000 dollars?
Yes, One Time Fee for $1,000 US Dollars Includes our work and a Free domain and hosting for 1 Year. After one year, you will be prompted to renew your domain and hosting service***.
How does the “Corporate Web” website looks like?
You can take a look of a REAL Live Sample here:
What I need to do to have my “Corporate” Website?
You will need the following information about your company in order to start with your site:
- Name ideas for your Website (ex: www.DowneyHomes.com) – think in at least 3 different names in case the name is not available, like: www.homesindowney.com, www.downeyhomesforsale.com, etc..
- Business Name and Slogan (ex: “Downey Homes” – The best in Real Estate Service)
- Company Logo (if have one)
- Company Colors and Design Concept (if you want us to follow a particular one)
- Description or introduction about your business
- Description of each Service & Product you offer
- A List of Important Pages for your company like: Calendar of Events, Employee Directory, Blog, FAQ, Career Opportunities, etc..
- Contact Information like: Business Address, Hours of Operation, Phones, Fax, and E-mails for Main Departments like: Sales, Accounting, Customer Service, HR, etc..
- Social Network Links to be integrated in your Corporate website.
- Service Area and Office/Branch Locations (ex: Downey, Norwalk, Pico Rivera, Cerritos, South Gate, Bell, etc..)
- 5 Pictures for the Home Page Slider (5 Pictures about your products, store or services that will be rotating on the top of the main page)
- 20 Pictures for the Photo Gallery (the 20 pictures will represent you Job Portfolio to show people what your business do)
- Features about your business, like: “Same Day Service”, “Free Estimates”, “24 hours service”, “Family Owned Business”, “25 years of experience”, etc…
- A List of corporate E-mails to be created with the @yourcompany.com
- 2 Hours of your time or an employee for training in the CMS to learn how to make changes in your corporate web page. (optional)
Contact Us Today to start working on your Website! **
* Domain Name and Hosting accounts remain property of the customer.
** You need to sent all the company information, logo and pictures and in order to Process your Order, we need to review the information submitted by you and we will require a 50% deposit.
***The average cost per year to renew a domain ranges from $12 up to $15 and the hosting from $65 to $95 – source: www.GoDaddy.com 07/22/2016.